Tuesday, July 22, 2008

72208

today i thought would've been like any other day i woke up went to the comp and turned on the TV but then i remembered shanette left me a voice message so yeeah i asked her about it on aim and i helluh forgot jadasey told me about her birthday party helluh days ago but then i got the invite yesterday (x. so yeeah i ended up going ! yeeeeeeee. ahaaaah so there was a a water fight and shxt i was one of the dryest kids there ahaaaaaaah cuhs im helluh chill like that lol. i helluh owned shanette's back crotch if that makes sense rofl. and she eventually paid me back for that lol she got me in the front crotch with her machine water gun ahahahahahah. shanette wanted to go home and "refresh" so all of the bigkids went for a walk (x . we sat in the front room and watched this random assssh movie lol. and then walked back to the park. sang happy birthday to jadasey ate cupcakes.. susan cupcaked jadasey ahaaaah. got bored afer that so shanette and francesca sprayed "sperm" on everyone ROFL. made a new friend lisa . tried to get a hold of my mom so i could go to practice with shanette and jada. but she never picked up or called back xP. then my brother picked me up and we went home. he said he was going to take me to practice cuhs i dont anything when im at home so i got ready but then my mom and michael were talking and then outta no where my brother thought i didnt want to go to practice which I DID and shxt he started heckuh stuff and then i was like whatever cuhs he didnt want to take me anymore and he'd just rather go by himself. 1/2 an hour later he came into the kitchen while i was getting ready to eat and he was like do you wanna go and i was like WTF stupid assssh mofo. ugggh . and yeeah we left i came to practice an hour late becuhs he dudnt wanna take and yeeah fucking gay man whatever, imma go downstairs now and watch cars NITE (=

^^ meet lisa ahaaaaaaaaaaah =X

No comments: