Tuesday, July 8, 2008

070808


this is something i just noticed this morning at 3 and i cant stop thinking about it. MY PARENTS ARE COMPLETELY two very different people nothing compatible about the two and no i'm not complaining but like its just weird (x. like okay they found each other in LA my mom is from the Valley and my dad is really and im not trying to sound ghetto or anything but from the streets and well my dad he's seen and been through a lot of things and my mom is like new to anything my lola&lolo babied her too much she was blind to all the bad things and yet she found my dad. wow. oh and my mom is like pale white and my dad is like charcoal black. my mom is impatient and my dad well isnt. my mom likes material shxt my dad is down for anything . my mom like to shop at gucci and shxt, my dad likes to go to the flea market. thats not all but i mean its just helluh weird how they could have possibly been put together, through them i see true love. becuhs through all the differences, fights , threats to get a divorce they made it . I LOVE YOU MOMMA & DADUMS <3

1 comment:

joyce. said...

you're hella cute, you're parents are hella cute. someone else's parents were like that, whose was it, maybe it was vicky's? i don't remember.