Tuesday, June 24, 2008

062408

OMG so now everyone is bothering me to get a webcam. uhm i doubt my parents will let me get one for the reasons i want (x. but i'll try ! i had the weirdest dream last night this morning ahaah. the most of it that i remember and that i'll share is that i was pregnant with a bbygirl but after i gave birth to it chelsea took it errr i had to give it to chelsea LOL IDK why but yeeah. after i gave birth to the baby i named, jennalyn for some reason (x I WENT TO THE MALL like it was just another day. i have a feeling it was from watching Juno those multiple times last friday ahahahah. thats my update for today. i just might go back to sleep. i have practice all day today. I must train for solos next thursday on my own, and then daily competition practice all the way until next saturday so i may not have time tomorrow for anything xP

1 comment:

joyce. said...

lol you should get a webcam(: and yeah the cheetah girls song hella GOESSS.